Dr. Bhavin Visariya is a renowned oncologist and radiation therapy expert practicing in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai.
He has a strong academic background. He has completed his undergraduate from the prestigious Seth G S Medical College and K E M Hospital, one of the best medical colleges in the country. He went on to pursue his post-graduation in the field of Radiation Oncology from Tata Memorial hospital, one of the apex institutes in the field of cancer care in India and well recognized in the whole world. He has continued his journey as tutor/senior resident at Tata Memorial Hospital for another two and half years imbibing, digesting and exploring knowledge to create better treatment modalities and care for patients suffering from Cancer.
He has total experience of 11 years and more in the field of Radiation Oncology with more than 5000 patients treated under his compassionate care and expertise. He is well versed with all form of advanced radiation techniques such as conformal radiation, Intensity Modulated Radiation (IMRT), Image guided Radiation (IGRT), Volumetric Modulated Arc Radiation (VMAT) as well as Stereotactic Radiation (SRS and SBRT/SABR). He is also an expert in various forms of brachytherapy procedures. Currently, he is one of the very few oncologists trained in the cyberknife system in Mumbai.
His fields of interest are Pediatric malignancy, Brain tumors, Breast cancer, GI Cancers and Head and neck cancers. Apart from cancerous disease, he is working to expand use of radiation in non-cancerous conditions such as benign brain lesions, soft tissue lesions as well as heart conditions.
5 star reviews on Google
Get expert consulting from our Cancer Specialist and Radiation Oncologist expert Dr. Bhavin Visariya
Locations we provide consulting
- M.B.B.S. –Seth G.S.Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai.Maharashtra University of Health Science -2010
- M.D. (Radiation Oncology) –Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Homi Bhabha National Institute – 2014
- ESMO Examination –European Society Of Medical Oncology – 2015.
- Cyberknife Training – Accuray Inc. – 2021.
- Wadasadawala T, Visariya B, Sarin R, Upreti RR, Paul S, Phurailatpam R. Use of tomotherapy in treatment of synchronous bilateral breast cancer: dosimetric comparison study. Br J Radiol 2015;88:20140612.
- Khondekar, N. K., Gurram, L.,Visariya, B., Chopra, S., Gupta, S., Ghosh, J., & Mahantshetty, U. (2021). Treatment Compliance and Clinical Outcomes in Older Patients with Cervical Cancer Treated with Radio (chemo) therapy—A Retrospective Analysis. Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology, 19(1), 1-7.
- Reducing peripheral doses and risk of carcinogenesis in children undergoing intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT): An innovative method. Bhavin Visariya, Siddhartha Laskar, Jyotirup Goswami, Suman Mallik, Chandrashekhar Tambe, Nehal Khanna, Suresh Chaudhary. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics – Supplement 3 – 2012 – Volume 8, S171
- Khanna, N., ., Hotwani, C., Chinnaswamy, G., Vora, T., Prasad, M., … & Laskar, S. (2018, November). Ewings Sarcoma of the Head and Neck Region: Long Term Outcomes of Multimodality Treatment. In PEDIATRIC BLOOD & CANCER (Vol. 65, pp. S328-S328). 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY.
- Visariya, B., Khanna, N. R., Kalyani, N., Godasastry, J., Menon, H., Sengar, M., … & Laskar, S. (2016). Nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NLPHL): Early outcomes. Pediatric Hematology Oncology Journal, 1(2), S8.